Welcome to EnerQuality's Enrollment Manager Tool
If you are a Builder who has not yet registered with EnerQuality, please click here to register.
If you are an Evaluator who has not yet registered with EnerQuality, please click here to register.
Members log in here.
To learn more about EnerQuality and the services we offer, please visit www.enerquality.ca.
EnerQuality’s enrollment policy
- EnerQuality charges a single enrollment fee per home for certification under ENERGY STAR for New Homes, GreenHouse Certified Construction, LEED Canada for Homes, R-2000, and the EnerGuide Rating System.
- The enrollment fee is due within 30 days of an enrollment request. Enrollments are confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Overdue accounts are charged at a rate of 1.5% per month. If payment is not received within 90 days, labels will not be issued until the total overdue amount is paid in full. If payment is not received after 120 days, the enrollment request will be cancelled.
- Enrollment fees are non-refundable and subject to change.
- Enrollments are program and unit-specific, and may be transferred between program versions only, subject to an administrative fee. Transfers between different units or program types (e.g from EnerGuide to ENERGY STAR) are not permitted.
EnerQuality’s labelling policy
- The Builder (or party responsible for enrollments) is responsible for ensuring that the enrollment information is accurate and complete prior to the label request by the Evaluator (e.g. correct municipal address, closing date, and utility code).
- The Evaluator is responsible for submitting label requests to EnerQuality. Labels may be requested by the Evaluator no more than 3 months prior to the closing date.
- Labels will be processed within 10 business days from the date of the label request. Labels will not be processed until enrollment fees are paid in full.
- Upon passing final inspection, the Evaluator is responsible for issuing a label to the Builder. The Builder is responsible for affixing the label onto the electrical panel of each certified home and delivering the homeowner package to the homeowner.
- The Evaluator cannot issue a label to the Builder where deficiencies have been identified in a home. The Evaluator must notify the Builder of the deficiencies and sign-off on all corrected deficiencies in order to issue a label to the Builder. If deficiencies are not corrected within 90 days of the Evaluator’s notice, the label(s) must be returned to EnerQuality.
- Re-printed labels requested by the Builder or the Evaluator, due to loss of a label or incorrect information on a label, will be subject to an administration fee per label. Reprint fees are subject to the same terms of payment as enrollment fees. If the label has not been lost or affixed to the electrical panel, the label must be returned to EnerQuality before a new label will be issued.